We will evaluate live data of INPA, sent to us by you, if necessary – will give recommendations for deeper research, if it would be required.
Prepare the screenshots of the required menus from INPA and send them to us together with a description of the problem.
INPA for F series MSD87 Loader 3.700 is necessary
We will send the report as soon as possible with comments regarding incorrect or suspicious values, the report will be supplemented with images with marked incorrect values. We will give also suggestions and recommendations for required tests if the defect could not be recognized from the data sent.
We will help your car run smoothly again.
Diagnostics include analyzing all engine systems before repair and the progress inspection after repair (one occasion). If a repeated examination is necessary (for example, injector installed turns out defective), the costs of each subsequent review are 30€. A reduced fee applies only to used injectors installed and only while the injectors are not available on the BMW dealer’s network. If the customer does not follow the instructions and/or uses other used/low-quality spare parts, which perform unsatisfactorily after installation, the repeated diagnostics fee is 50€ – standard price.
1. Check-up of fuel system: jittering of pressures, leakage, fuel distribution in the fuel tank;
2. Test of VANOS: offset adaptations, confirmed position, jittering;
3. Lambda probes: tolerance of parameters, current leakage;
4. EGR valve;
5. Crankcase valve;
6. Ignition system: misfire counters (ELM327 adapter required);
7. Generator; IBS; power management;
8. DISA valves;
9. Electric fan;
10. Engine cooling flaps;
11. Electric water pump;
12. Thermostat with electric management;
13. Oil pressure management;
14. Throttle and accelerator pedal; etc.