Online diagnostics. N43/N53
To each BMW enthusiast, we offer Online diagnostics for N43/N53 engines.
What does it mean?
We will evaluate live data of INPA, sent to us by you, if necessary – will give recommendations for deeper research, if it would be required.
What do you have to do?
Prepare the screenshots of the required menus from INPA and send them to us together with a description of the problem.
List of required data for E series (E81/E82/E88/E90/E91/E92/E93/E60/E61/E63/E64).
INPA MSD80 Loader 2.023 is necessary
List of required data for F series (F10/F11).
INPA for F series MSD87 Loader 3.700 is necessary
We will send the report as soon as possible with comments regarding incorrect or suspicious values, the report will be supplemented with images with marked incorrect values. We will give also suggestions and recommendations for required tests if the defect could not be recognized from the data sent.
We will help your car run smoothly again.
Following systems will be checked (initial report):
1. Basic data
- Air consumption (air mass meter data)
- The temperature of the engine, coolant, oil, plausibility of these data
- The temperature of the exhaust system
- HPFP and LPFP pressures
2. Lambda probes
- Chemical activity
- Heating parameters
- Wide-band probes: proper Lambda readings
- Control probes: the ability of voltage generation
3. NOx sensor
- Proper data sending and status
- Offset value
- Wide-band and narrow-band Lambda data
4. NOx converter
- Status: normal or damaged (from live data)
- Amount of poisoning
5. Fuel mixture
- Offset type adaptations: amount, the deviation between banks
- Multiplicative type adaptations: amount, the deviation between banks
- Additional adaptations for a cold engine
- Lambda values and readings of Control probes (plausibility)
6. Injectors (data for each injector)
- Actual parameters: offset and multiplicative data
- Flow rate tests for low and high loads
- Flow rate tests for the cold engine
- Mechanical efficiency tests for Homogeneous injection (idle)
- Mechanical efficiency tests for Stratified charge injection (idle)
- Learnbits: status of completed/uncompleted adaptations
7. Analysis of error messages
- Status (active/passive)
- Importance and relationship with live data
- Determination of damaged component (errors + live data)
Based on initial information, additional systems (if necessary) will be tested:
1. Check-up of fuel system: jittering of pressures, leakage, fuel distribution in the fuel tank;
2. Test of VANOS: offset adaptations, confirmed position, jittering;
3. Lambda probes: tolerance of parameters, current leakage;
4. EGR valve;
5. Crankcase valve;
6. Ignition system: misfire counters (ELM327 adapter required);
7. Generator; IBS; power management;
8. DISA valves;
9. Electric fan;
10. Engine cooling flaps;
11. Electric water pump;
12. Thermostat with electric management;
13. Oil pressure management;
14. Throttle and accelerator pedal; etc.
Regular price: 30.00 EUR
Example of Online diagnostics report