30BA DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
30BB DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
The engine cannot be started
The engine works on 2 (N43) or 3 (N53) cylinders:
- no fuel for the damaged bank (cylinders 1;2;3 or 4;5;6: N53; 1;2 or 3;4: N43);
- no ignition for the damaged bank.
Error 30BA or 30BB cannot be cleared (re-appear)
All (6 pcs) ignition coil drivers (transistors) are replaced with improved model.
New drivers are characterized by:
- higher maximal allowed voltage (480V instead of 250V)
- higher maximal allowed current (51.0A instead of 8.9A)
- lower losses: lower voltage drop at ON state
- increased robustness: 300W power dissipation and overvoltage protection