NOx emulator NOXEM 129 | 130 | 402 developed for BMW N43 & N53 series engines
an alternative for OEM NOx sensors 11787587129 | 11787587130 | 11787590402
solves problems with NOx catalytic converter and NOx sensor
NOXEM series NOx emulator will restore the initial power, economy and smooth run of your car’s engine!
If you drive BMW with petrol N43/N53 series engine and the engine
- runs unevenly in idle and/or on the go, in cold and/or hot condition;
- the fuel consumption is higher than it used to be,
- NOx catalytic converter aging and/or sulphurising: 30E9 and/or 30EA (E series) or 180401 (F series),
- defects of NOx sensor: 2EAE; 30DA; 30E0; 30E4 (E series); 12C704; 12C208 (F series), etc., are stored,
replace the OEM NOx sensor with NOXEM series NOx emulator!
The original NOx sensor costs at least EUR 450, NOx catalytic converter – EUR 2000 .. 3000, a lifetime of both items typically do not exceed 100’000 km.
The cost of NOXEM NOx emulator is lower than the cost of NOx sensor, the average lifetime of it – at least 300’000 km, and there is no need to replace the expensive NOx catalytic converter! In addition – thanks to lower fuel consumption, NOXEM NOx emulator will fully payback after 30’000 .. 40’000 km.
The installation of NOXEM NOx emulator is quick and simple, it doesn’t require intervention in the electronics and exhaust system. You will be able to switch back to the original exhaust solution at any moment if you will decide to do that.
To each BMW enthusiast, we offer Online diagnostics for BMW E series N43/N53 engines. Detailed information here.
Attention! NOXEM restores the normal performance of the NOx system, which is one of the main conditions for correct engine performance. Affirmation for the successful performance of NOXEM – no new error messages regarding NOx sensor in the memory of MSD80/MSD81/MSD87 (exception for MSD87: 12C401, detailed information read here). However, NOXEM does not guarantee the excellent performance of the engine, if the engine has others, not related to NOx system, defects and/or the required coding procedures, as described here and here, after installing NOXEM are not performed correctly/not performed at all. If you have doubts, that your choice to buy NOXEM, is correct, please, get in touch with Bimmerprofs via e-mail and include an exact description of your problem: screenshots of the INPA error message list, live data, etc.
Bimmerprofs offers help with online diagnostics for BMW E and F series customers. For more information click here.
Note: Problems with NOx system (NOx sensor and/or NOx catalytic converter) usually are the reason of following errors (E series; typical situation):
- 29CD .. 29D2: misfires of Xth cylinder;
- 29F4; 29F5: efficiency of CO converter below threshold, Bank 1/2.
Also, error messages regarding fuel trim usually appear. Problems with NOx system also can be the reason of: error messages relating (individual or all) cylinders misfires; low efficiency of CO catalytic converter, 1st/2nd Bank; Lambda probes; incorrect fuel trim (cylinders individual or Bank).
List of affected vehicles
List of NOx system error messages
How to evaluate performance of NOx sensor (E series)
Diagnostics of NOx sensor (F series)
Replacement of NOx sensor
Reduce fuel consumption by 15 .. 20%
Compared with engine with problems (errors) relating to NOx catalytic converter and/or NOx sensor
Restore smooth operation on idle and at low load
Re-enable offset type LTFT at idle and cylinders individual mechanical and fuel mixture corrections
Restore smooth operation at mid/high loads
Re-enable normal operation of multiplicative type LTFT and cylinders individual fuel trims
Facilitates the start of a cold engine
Re-enable additional cold engine LTFT
No more problems and inexplicable error messages relating fuel trim, misfire, CO catalytic converters
Thanks to restored normal operation – no more never-ending replacement of injectors, ignition coils, and spark plugs
Error-free memory of MSD80 engine management system
No more errors relating NOx catalytic converter nor NOx sensor: correct real-time operation restored
NOXEM series NOx emulator is built using the highest quality components
- Bosch’s latest-generation sensor is controlled and measured by ourselves developed analog control module which provides the highest accuracy of exhaust Lambda value. Now you can use NOx emulator Lambda data as reference
- Up to 30V overvoltage and wrong supply polarity protection guarantees the highest resistance to car’s onboard voltage spikes
- High precision reference frequency oscillator and industrial temperature grade components provide uninterruptible operation in a wide temperature range
- High power oversized sensor control stage reduce heating and facilitate the operation of the electronics module at high temperatures
- Double sealed construction with 5mm stainless steel base plate is a guaranty for long and safe operation in hard environment conditions
- Power supply: +9.0 .. +16.0V DC
- Long-term over-voltage (1 hour): +24.0V DC
- Short-term over-voltage (1 second): +30.0V DC
- Wrong polarity short-term over-voltage (1 second): -30.0V DC
- Maximal current consumption (+14.0V DC; +25oC): 2.5A
- Average current consumption (+14.0V DC; +25oC): 0.8A
- Operation temperature: -40oC .. +105oC
E and F series. FAQ
F series. FAQ
Latest on blog